5 Years Ago: I was twelve years old and about to start the wonderful life of Jr. High. Enjoying my summer.
1 Year Ago: I was 16 and working my butt off at Bajio's. I worked the days then I'd have twoish hours break and then have to go back and close. That's usually what I worked with one day off. It sucked but boy did I make lots of money. I was getting ready for football to start. I was super excited for school and how much fun it was going to be. And can I just say that I was totally wrong. It was a million times better then I ever thought.
Pictures below is: Amy, Me and Lori at football practice! Funniest kid ever Greg- I will miss him! Football players at one of the best games ever- PLeasant Grove. With Mcfadden who is gone. Reg and me at games!! I love that kid. My family at the alpine slide. My brother, mom and grandma. My cute sister Cammero, and cousins Em and Bridger. Softball in st. George! My precious Bodders and me!!





So far this Year: It's been the best year of my life, to say the least. I had the time of my life. Yeah, sure bad stuff has happened but for once the good has outweighed the bad! Football was incredible! I had the funnest times, and great memories. (Some bad ones that I try not to remember.) I met some great people who I formed great friendships with. It also helped me get to know a ton more people. Basketball was good for a while, but it just wasn't for me. I had the time of my life with softball this year. SOOOO much fun in st. george. And just getting to know all the people SOOOO much better. It was so great!! Loved every second of it. I spent a ton of time with the Bishop family this year. It's been a lot of fun. I'm part of the family now! They are my lifesaver's. I had people that were there for me EVERYTIME I ran into a problem. People who changed my life. People I will never forget and I owe my life to. That's the best way I can explain it. I had great classes. I definitely need to thank Nielson for that! he's awesome!! I had the BEST schedule second semester. I finally got an A in math!! I also raised my GPA a lot! Best year ever! Except it went by WAYYYYYYY to fast!Yesterday I: Slept until about nine-ish. woke up, got ready, did my hair. Went to the store. Washed my car. Watched TV(suprise, suprise) Then I went to dinner with one of my favoritist people ever! Then we went to her slow pitch game. Met some way fun people. I had great fun!
This Year I: I don't want to think about what will happen this year. It's going to be my last year in high schoo. Which is SUPER sad for me, because I LOVE IT!! I know...I'm weird. It's going to be my last year at football, softball and my last year at the best school ever. With the greatest people ever. I can't be sad about it though. If I do that It will just be over before I know it and I won't have any good memories. So I'm just going to be happy and try my HARDEST not to think about it being my last year. As long as I can do that I know that it will even be better than last year! I only have three more weeks before it starts!















No comments:
Post a Comment