About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world. I'm the football basketball and softball manager at my school and I LOVE it! It is hard work, but it is so worth it. My dad passed away two years ago this month, it is for sure the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I definitely realized what people are there for me vs. the ones that I just don't need in my life anymore. Sometimes I think I have a harder time now, then I did two years ago. But I get through it. I learned that ATTITIUDE is everything. Don't ever hate! Don't have regrets because everything you did in your past helped make the person you are today. Just live life to the fullest, because you never know when it's gonna be your last day. ALWAYS forgive and forget. There is no point in holding grudges. Why be mad when you can be happy. Talk things out and make things better. NEVER let the people who don't matter, control your life. Be who YOU want to be and do what makes YOU happy.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Softball!


All of us at the last game!! They ended on a great winning streak.



Softball has ended. Even though it took a lot of my time, I loved every second of it. I miss it so much already. I loved being involved in it. This season was so much fun, we were way more involved with everyone this year then last year. I have the most funnest times with all the girls. I had such a BLAST in st. George this year. The girls played amazing. Those are the games I will remember the most. Trying to learn how to do the scorebook at the most craziest game! I made some awesome memories. I had lots of fun with my roomies. It's those late night talks that I'm going to miss the most. I will think back on the prank we pulled and laugh my head off. We had so much fun going out to dinner. Those dance parties on the bus. I had so much fun getting to know all the girls better. I'm going to miss all the seniors the most, it just won't be the same without them. You can't forget the coaches though. They make it all possible. Mel always makes me smile. Her cute little boy. He was so much fun to have in st. George. Tarb, is so great to always be there for me. Alaways making everyone laugh with her jokes! Mylei Jo, she gave me the opportunity to be the manager and being involved. She kept me so involved this year. She always made sure I was okay and was there for me to talk to. You can't forget Jen Gremil! She's the best. Teaching me how to do the scorebook. Answering all my questions(which was a lot). Always letting me drive with her to the games. She always looked after me. Talking with me. Helping me. I don't know what I would do without her.
























This is us in St. George, waiting to eat at the Pizza factory. We saw this cute fire truck, and Jen insisted we took a picture!!


We had to sit on the other table, cause there wasn't any room on their table!! This was Denny's at 11:30 at night after the GREATEST game ever!! So much fun!


This is some of the girls at Denny's. We got moved over! :) We had the funniest waiter ever! "Chocolat" "Omelat" Haha!! good times!


1 comment:

About This Blog said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wish I could play softball. You're so lucky to be apart of such an awesome team...and you deserve it. You work so hard for them. You're amazing!