About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world. I'm the football basketball and softball manager at my school and I LOVE it! It is hard work, but it is so worth it. My dad passed away two years ago this month, it is for sure the hardest thing I've ever had to go through. I definitely realized what people are there for me vs. the ones that I just don't need in my life anymore. Sometimes I think I have a harder time now, then I did two years ago. But I get through it. I learned that ATTITIUDE is everything. Don't ever hate! Don't have regrets because everything you did in your past helped make the person you are today. Just live life to the fullest, because you never know when it's gonna be your last day. ALWAYS forgive and forget. There is no point in holding grudges. Why be mad when you can be happy. Talk things out and make things better. NEVER let the people who don't matter, control your life. Be who YOU want to be and do what makes YOU happy.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Pictures!

We just went and got some family picutres taken. My friend Jenna took them for us. She's amazing.
Here are some of them.










































































1 comment:

About This Blog said...

What an adorable family...you guys look so cute. Thanks for giving me credit. =] You're the best